Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read our Terms of Service before placing your order with UnlockedSim.com If you disagree with any parts of these terms, you shouldn’t use the services.
The use of the UnlockedSim.com website and services purchased from the website are subject to the terms and conditions on this page.
The services provided on the UnlockedSim site allow the buyer to remotely remove the network lock from the mobile phone or check the status of the device using the IMEI number.
All of our services include e-mail customer support during business hours time or within 1-24 hours.
The price on our website is final and there is no hidden fee.
There are companies that offer cheap prices, but they will ask you to pay extra after placing the order, but our company does not do this and we offer fixed prices)
Once we have received full payment from the customer, our service of providing an unlocking solution begins.
When placing the order, our deadlines are calculated and presented as a guide.
We have attached the time frame for each product on our website.
The described processing time is an approximate value.
The unlocking process is only done on weekdays from Monday to Friday, many do not run on Saturday or Sunday.
Please do not buy if you cannot wait for the declared days, there are no refunds while an unlocking process is processed.
Once the process is complete an email will be sent to the email address provided to notify the customer.
The email will also provide the exact instructions for completing the process.
All our services are provided with a money back guarantee – This means that if we are unable to remove the network blocking from your phone, we will issue you a full refund if the following criteria are met:
- The information entered in the order form must be correct.
- You must enter: The correct IMEI, the current network provider and the country.
- If any of this information is incorrect, no refund will be issued.
- The phone must not have been previously unlocked.
- If there is, please contact us before ordering.
- The phone must currently operate on a single network.
- The phone should not be unlocked before you buy.
- The phone must not be locked or reported stolen (restricted from use on any network in any country).
If the Phone has been marked Locked and is actually registered as a lost, stolen or contractual issue, we are unable to refund your payment.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they have read the information on this website.
The phone must be running an official version of the operating system.
If you have rooted your Android device or your iPhone has been jailbroken, you will need to restore an authorized version of the network/software manufacturer before unlocking your phone.
Due to the large number of fraudulent orders we receive each day, we reserve the right to refuse any order that appears suspicious or proves to be fraudulent, so it is imperative that we take all necessary steps to minimize credit card fraud.In addition.
In some cases, UnlockedSim may ask you to send a scanned photocopy of your photo ID, passport, credit card statements, and bank account statements to fully verify the integrity of your order to avoid fraud. credit.
UnlockedSim.com has a very weak view of fraud, whether it is credit card fraud or mobile phone theft, and will always report orders that prove fraudulent to the appropriate authorities so that they can investigate them to the fullest law.
Please note that IP addresses are registered when placing an online order.
If no unlock code is found for a particular phone, a refund will be processed typically within 24 hours (Monday-Friday) of us becoming aware that no code is available.
If your phone was already unlocked before you purchased a code or unlocking service, that will not be considered grounds for a refund.
If you enter an incorrect IMEI code during checkout this will also not be grounds for a refund.
Where an unlock code does not work and we confirm by email that we are not able to find an alternative solution, you must claim a refund by providing video evidence as detailed below.
This is to show that the information on the order form was correct, and that the unlock process did not work.
In some situations the video may still enable us to help you unlock your phone.
The video should be sent to us as an attachment or uploaded to Youtube as an unlisted video, with the link sent to us.
These are the requirements for a refund claim video:
- Video the back of the phone with the battery removed clearly showing the label under the battery (if possible).
- Then replace the battery and cover.
- Type *#06# on the phone then wait 5-10 seconds until we can clearly see and read the IMEI of the phone displayed.
- If present, the operator (on which the phone is currently locked) logo should be clearly visible.
Insert, in the same phone, a SIM card which is not currently accepted by the phone.
- Wait 5 seconds until we can clearly see and read the message displayed by the phone.
- Very slowly enter the unlock code (if applicable) we sent you following the instructions provided with the code, the keys must be clearly seen in the video as the code is entered into the phone.
- If you get an error message, wait 5 seconds so we can clearly see this message on the video.
- Please make sure the video is correctly focused and the codes, messages, IMEI are all visible on the phone’s display – This will allow us to quickly confirm whether a refund is due.
Please Contact us with your questions at: