£ 60.00 GBP
This service is available only for SAMSUNG Phones
Samsung FRP Lock Remove
No Need Bypass
No Need Combination
No Need Firmware
No Need Box/Dongle
No Need Flashing
All Samsung Phones Supported
All Version Supported
Does NOT void warrant
First steps to follow
1. After purchase, please contact the seller to schedule a period of time to begin the FRP reset process.
2. You will be offered a technician who will take care of the whole process of unlocking the phone
3. He will do everything until the FRP unlock process is completed.
In most cases, your Samsung phone or tablet will be repaired in minutes to a maximum of 2 hours (depending on server availability and how many orders are queued).
4. When you place your order, we will ask you to download the software to gain access to your computer: link download
5. After placing your order, use our conversation to verify that the account deletion status usually takes approximately 5 minutes.
6. Once completed, turn off the device and restart it, the accounts will be permanently deleted!
– THIS SERVICE MUST HAVE A STABLE INTERNET SPEED OF 2 MB DOWNLOAD AND 2 MB Upload
– YOU NEED A WINDOWS COMPUTER 7,8,10 (NO OTHER OPERATING SYSTEM IS ACCEPTED)
– You need an ORIGINAL USB cable to connect to your computer
– YOU MUST DOWNLOAD OUR CUSTOMER MODULE: link download module
THE PROGRAM REQUIRES A PASSWORD IN THE EXTRACT FILES, (you will receive the password after contacting us).
After extracting the MODULE program:
– YOU WILL RECEIVE 1 CREDIT
-ONE USERNAME AND PASSWORD
WHICH CAN ONLY BE USED ON ONE SINGLE PHONE
INTENDED USE OF THE SERVICE:
THIS SERVICE IS FOR THE REMOVAL OF A GOOGLE ACCOUNT FORGOTTED BY THE BUYER.
THE BUYER IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE HOW HE PURCHASED. ANY ALTERNATIVE USE OF THE SERVICE IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
United Arab Emirates
If a factory reset is performed on the Android device without the owner's permission, FRP will appear with the message “This device has been reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced with this device".
Therefore, Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a built-in security feature that was designed by Google for smartphones and tablets running Android 5.1 and later to restrict others from using your smartphone or tablet if it performs forcing. a factory reset on the device.
Importance of factory reset protection (FRP):
Factory reset protection can be useful for preventing theft or theft of Android devices.
It is usually impossible to remove the FRP lock if you do not have a Google Account password.
Now that we know what FRP blocking is, we'll discuss how FRP works on your Android phone.
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is automatically enabled on every Android device during the Google Account setup process. Once FRP is enabled on your Android device and someone wants to reset the device using the Backup & Reset feature in the Settings app, then the system would require the device's security PIN to protect the owner's data and files.
"What is blocking FRP" has been discussed in the paragraphs above, but there are a few things you should know about FRP below.
1. If you want to reset your device at the factory, you need to make sure that you still remember your Google Account email address and password, as you will provide them at the end of the reset.
2. If you want to reset your device at the factory, but can't remember your password, you can do the following:
Reset your Google password.
Please delete your Google Account before resetting your device.